Boreas is an ultra high accuracy FOG GNSS/INS that provides accurate position, velocity, acceleration and orientation under the most demanding conditions. It combines cutting edge Fibre Optic Gyroscopes (FOG) technology, with closed loop accelerometers and a dual antenna RTK GNSS receiver. These are coupled in a sophisticated fusion algorithm to deliver accurate and reliable navigation and orientation. The system features ultra fast gyrocompassing heading that works under all conditions.
Boreas D90 is a compact, light-weight GNSS/INS system that:
- Provides unparalleled accuracy, stability and reliability with its use of the revolutionary Digital FOG (DFOG) technology
- Provides continuously reliable data throughout extended GNSS outages and periods of interference
- Rapidly acquires accurate heading information using Digital FOG (DFOG) gyroscopes in conjunction with an innovative north-seeking algorithm
- Extracts greater usable information from sensor data using Advanced Navigation's AI-based sensor filter
- Is designed and built to be tough, tested to high safety standards and resistant to shock and vibration, allowing it to be used in extreme conditions
- Features multiple interfaces including Ethernet, CAN, RS232, RS422 and general-purpose IO
- Supports all industry-standard protocols including NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000 and a wide variety of proprietary protocols.
Note: For information about Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS), Inertial Navigation Systems (INS) and related concepts explained in simple terms, see Reference Information.
Use the links below for detailed information about Boreas.